Project Overview

After having worked on several projects with Marc Rapport of Blue Sky Projects, we were invited to participate in a project for our biggest “name” client–an enterprise client. T-Mobile’s testing department were making use of robotics to perform tasks on handsets, but the data set returned was indecipherable. The client’s senior engineers weren’t inclined to write a middle-tier application, so we stepped in.

We placed two developers on-site for three weeks to work in a classified wing of their Bellevue campus headquarters. We built an internal application to collect the data in a database, and then sort and filter that data to display it in a more useful way, complete with search capability. We then set up a local WAMP server to allow them to run the app locally.